Saturday, December 3, 2011

Writer Update - 12/03/11

Hi fellow Kosher cooks :P
Just kidding... kind of.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten about all the recipes from Thanksgiving 2011. In fact, I just got done uploading about half of the second batch of photos and setting them up in drafts. I am hoping (and planning) to release 1 recipe a day starting tomorrow until I am all caught up. Brace yourselves for kosher recipe over load!

I also updated the list to the left to only reflect recipes in which have blog posts (and thus, you can replicate at home!). I also added a second list below that to reflect dishes I have tried and that are coming soon to a blog post right here, on this blog!! And finally, I added a third list; this list contains recipes I plan to try and that will become available on this blog in the future! =)

So please, pull up a chair, grab a warm drink, bookmark this blog, and sit tight while I bring to you yummy kosher recipes. Skeptics and fanatics alike are all encouraged and invited to watch, read, learn, and challenge these blog posts! Thanks for reading, you keep me writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment